Friday, March 1, 2013

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Dry Oil!



Hey! Have I told you about BzzAgent yet? I’m a member, and I thought you might like to be one, too (it’s free to join). I get to try cool products, for free, and even get coupons and special offers to share with friends. Then I make my voice heard by sharing my honest opinions about the great stuff I try.

Yesterday I received Garnier Fructis' new product Triple Nutrition Dry Oil Spray from Bzz Agent and wow am I loving it so far!  To begin with, the smell is totally amazing and while I am usually really hesitant to use anything with the word "oil" in it due to a greasy look and residue that almost always accompanies it, this stuff didn't look or feel greasy at all!  I sprayed it on one hand and compared it to the other and the hand I sprayed it on looked and felt so much healthier and smooth!  It also added shine to my dry hair when I tried it there.  It left my hair shinier without weighing it down or making it look greasy!  I am really loving this product so far!

If you are interested in becoming a Bzz Agent too, you can sign up here: Bzz Agent


No comments:

Post a Comment