Monday, April 16, 2012

A few Target Deals for this week!



I'm not a huge fan of Target, anymore.  Mostly because I have moved to a town with the worst Target ever.  I guess I got spoiled coming from the land of multi-story Targets that always had stock.  My local store just doesn't impress me too often.  That being said, this week seems to be an exception and there are some good deals to be had!  Now to just hope my store has some stock!  Fingers crossed!

Here are a couple of finds that I thought were good deals, if you'd like complete matchups, my friend Katrina does a great job- check her's out HERE!


Mossimo or Merano women's tank tops sale $6
use $3/1 Mossimo or $3/1 Merano coupons print here 
only $3 each!

Revlon Beauty Tools psa $1.27
use $2/1 Revlon Beauty tools print here 
combine $1/1 Revlon Beauty tool SS 4/1
as low as FREE


No comments:

Post a Comment