Thursday, September 29, 2011

Paid Surveys...


There are so many "paid survey" companies out there and if you are like me, you've tried a bunch and probably got the short end of the stick a bunch, too.  There are quite a few that just give you a serious run around.  They either ask you a ton of "preliminary" questions, then tell you you don't qualify, when you know dang well you just answered the whole survey (GRRRRR) or they don't pay squat and you never earn enough to actually get a payout, right?  Yep, I've been there!  But there is one I really do like. Opinion Outpost, they have a good selection of surveys, I qualify at least half the time (and only answer a question or two to find out), and I've made some decent earnings on it.  You earn Opinion Points for each survey you complete. Opinion Points are redeemable for cash, gift cards, and gift codes. 10 Opinion Points = $1.00. In addition, some surveys may offer other payments, such as a sweepstakes or other prizes. Each survey invitation will have details about the Opinion Points possible as well as other reward details. I have been getting my payments in Amazon.com gift cards!  So, if you are interested- sign up HERE!

1 comment:

  1. It is a great survey site, I have cashed out many, many times with them! I have been doing surveys with them for years!

    ReplyDelete